Mar 28, 2012

Behaviour Modification Device (BMD)


Normally I wouldn´t post where I got the pic from, but this time it's different, because the whole story is from the artist, so it´s not me who wrote the story and it´s only fair to tell you who it was :) I just put the text and the pic together so it was no big deal for myself this time...

You can find the artist on deviantart: http://sandybelldf.deviantart.com/

Go and check it out, some stuff is really hot ;)

Oh and by the way, I hit the 20.000-views-mark on monday, I really want to thank you for all the comments and views I've got from you so far, I'll give my best to not disappoint you :)))

and I'd love to get some more requests, questions and so on with the contact-form on the right in the future, you don't have to tell me your name, just inform me what you like and I'll do my best for you ;)

Love, Kim






No comments:

Post a Comment